Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aquarium visit!





Hello everybody, last Thursday my DH, daughter and I went to the aquarium here in Chattanooga. It's a pretty nice aquarium, though I like Cincinnati better. They had some sharks, penguins, and a really nice butterfly garden. I think the butterflies were my favorite part. Munchkin had a great time, she was so excited she asked about it several times a day until we finally got to go. We went out for lunch first at TGIFriday's and then went to the aquarium. The line was pretty long so if you are local and you plan on going I'd advise you to use their buy tickets ahead option but you have to do it several days in advance. We got to pet sting rays and some kind of little sharks, munchkin loved that. In fact later on I had her up where she could see something and she kept trying to jump in the water. She got pretty mad at me when I made her get down. It was great fun and in all a very good day. We went to Ben and Jerry's after the aquarium and got some ice cream so we all enjoyed that to.

2 comments:

Dana said...

LOVE these pics Della! Looks like you guys had fun.

mbpbooks said...

I can't wait to meet Munchkin! I remember those lovely days of outings to the zoo or aquarium.