Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yoga Night


Each Monday night I have a yoga class. This has only been going on a few weeks but my husband told munchkin where I was the first night I took the class and that started a bit of a tradition. Now I do yoga twice, once at the gym and once when I get home. I found a book at the library called Sleepy Little Yoga by Rebecca Whitford and Martina Selway. It's great and munchkin loves it. This past Monday I brought it home with me after Yoga and started reading it to her and she immediately started doing the poses. I was impressed, and wished I could be that flexible again! Anyway I'm putting up some pictures of us doing Yoga and her with her Yoga book. Enjoy! Oh and one more thing, the 'smile' on her face is her 'cheese' face. Now any time we ask her to smile she does that!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Fantastic poses! Love all the pink too. Very seasonally appropriate! I'll have to check that book out, as my boys like Yoga too. We've used the Mommy and Me: Yoga workout video from our library several times. It's fun!

Chris Wilson said...

That "cheese" face makes her look even more like Daddy! :)