Friday, March 1, 2013

Library!

I  wanted to remind everyone who reads my blog that most of the titles I review are found in my library at The Chattanooga Public Library, and probably also at your local library.  I'll bet that if you see a review that makes you really want to read the book, you can request it and your library will gladly get it for you.  We are making lots of changes in the library world today but don't worry we aren't going away!  Those hypocrites who say "libraries are dead" well they are talking about the old libraries, the ones that are only made of stuffy old books.  What they forget is that libraries, like people, evolve.  Libraries change to fit the needs of the public they serve.  So, next time you hear someone say "libraries are dead" just know that they are mistaken! Viva La Libraries!

No comments: